Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Come Play In May - How I Effed Up (A day late)

I really didn't know what to write for yesterday's prompt. I've effed up a lot of things in my life, apologized where I could, but these aren't things I want to write about. Hell, I don't even like thinking about them. I realize that some day I'll have to make an accounting for them, I just hope karma's bite in my ass won't be too painful. While I was out walking the dogs during lunch, I tried thinking about today's prompt. Nothin. Then I thought of one that I could write about for How I Effed Up.

Jeep Cherokees from the 1970s and 1980s were very sturdily built, with metal bumpers. Remember when cars actually had front and rear bumpers?  Cars these days don't have metal bumpers, they have vanity panels stuffed with air and Styrofoam. But those older cars, they could do some damage with their bumpers. Like catch the track of the garage door and pull it away from the siding. They were really good at ripping off trim, too. Heads up if you're a DIY kind of person: toothpaste is not effective at covering up nail holes.


No comments:

Post a Comment