Friday, May 9, 2014

Come Play In May - Breathe, or How To Find My Zen

I have to tell you, I'm not in a Zen place this afternoon. I joked with the Axis group that I'd have to breathe after I unclenched my teeth. So, I'm going to take my mind to a more quiet place, far away from the evil corporations that make you buy your pets' prescriptions ONLY FROM THEM.

Deep in the heart of Texas, you can hear birds sing, frogs croak, and deer come up to visit you while you mow the lawn.

However, because BLOGGER doesn't want to process the video correctly in one format, I am having to upload it in WMP. Breathe, breathe, breathe...Oh, hey, it STILL won't process. You get a screen shot of the opening frame. Oh, and now it works.


Well, I can watch it to help me find my zen, but you if you aren't able to, here's a picture of the deer.


1 comment:

  1. I like deer. I'm sorry your day was un-Zen. I think the prompt being zen kind of just made the day hectic for everyone. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;)

    ReplyDelete