For fun, especially since I got a bit deep (for me) in yesterday's post, I thought I'd lighten it up with a game of 20 questions. (I got the idea from Hanlie)
1. What is your favorite dessert? Pudding with whipped topping or cheesecake.
2. What's the last thing that made you laugh (a belly laugh, not a giggle)? Watching the Rude Chef skit by Armstrong and Miller.
3. Are you left-handed or right handed? Right handed.
4. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning, out the door? I'm lucky enough to work from home, but I try to have changed out of my PJs by lunchtime. ;)
5. They say everyone has at least one book/novel in them. If you ever got around to writing yours, what would it be? Probably a cookbook. No surprise there, huh!
6. What is your favorite quote? Time takes all but memories.
7. What is your favorite comfort food? Probably mashed potatoes with butter.
8. What are you wearing today? A running skirt and tank top with a velour hoodie.
9. Where is your happy place? Snuggling with the dogs and my hubby.
10. Who do you miss (dead or alive)? My dad.
11. What can't you forgive? I try to be forgiving, but how people treat my husband is right up there on the can't/hard-to forgive list.
12. If there was ONE thing you could go back in time and change, would you, and what would it be? I would change a stupid situation I found myself in when I was in my 20s.
13. Are you a girly-girl? You might not think it to look at me, but I kind of am.
14. What do you like most about yourself? My compassion.
15. What do you like least about yourself? Too many things to list.
16. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Yup.
17. What is scarier - snakes or spiders? Spiders. The poisonous ones in Australia freaked me out. There are some nasty ones in Texas, too.
18. What type of movies do you like? Action movies.
19. What foreign country would you like to visit most? Italy is right up there. I've been listening to Earworms language program in Italian lately. I can order a coffee and ask for a table for two by the window! I'd love to see the Taj Mahal, too.
20. What are you grateful for today? I'm grateful for my home, my family, the fact that I can work from home, that I am healthy. I'm blessed in so many ways.