I'd also like to thank Shannon at SuperwomanSpirit for the Beautiful Blogger Award!
For this award I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself that you don't know about me. Here goes.
1. I am shy to the point of social anxiety and panic attacks when I have to go to parties or outings.
2. I spend way too much money on books, quilting supplies and beading stuff. (Shush up Karyn, you do too.)
3. The Aussie and I were engaged 4 months after we met. (We've been married 15 years)
4. When I was little I ran away. No idea why, but I did. I made it as far as the mailbox (about 25 feet). I was prepared though: I brought with me a loaf of bread, a jar of peanut butter, a butter knife and a roll of toilet paper.
5. I like dogs more than I like many people.
6. I loathe eggplant.
7. Occasionally when I was little I'd get up early on Saturday mornings, swipe the open container of sour cream or the open can of tomato paste out of the refrigerator, grab a small spoon and sit behind the living room sofa and eat the sour cream or tomato paste. I'd then hide the empty container and spoon under the sofa.
I'd like to pass along this lovely award to some wonderful and inspiring bloggers. Tag, you're it:
Julia at JuliaGoulia
Jan at HealthyLoserGal
Jess at HalfOfJess