Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I am a child of the 80s

Me, circa 1983

Not that I was born in the 80s. Nooooo. Far from it. My taste in music, ridiculously diverse as it is, leads me back to the 80s again and again. So, in honor of all things neon, pants with rolled cuffs (how is it they're back in style??) and scrunchy socks, I have compiled my 80s running playlist. Enjoy.

Our Lips Are Sealed - The Go Gos
History Never Repeats - Split Enz
Space Age Love Song - A Flock Of Seagulls
Don't Change - INXS
Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
Love Plus One - Haircut 100
Steppin' Out - Joe Jackson
You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) - Dead Or Alive
Everybody Have Fun Tonight - Wang Chung
Fantastic Day - Haircut 100
Gloria - U2
Relax - Frankie Goes To Hollywood
Litany (Life Goes On) - Guadalcanal Diary

2 comments:

  1. Love all things 80's!!! great songs there,I need to add The Go Gos to my playlist asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! every single one of those songs is in my iTunes library, I kid you not. Incidentally, you look almost identical to a babysitter I had in 1986...you weren't living in Georgia then, were you? ;)

    ReplyDelete