Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ouch.

Okay, so my experiment yesterday was to not lie to my tracker. Ouch. 40 points. No wonder I am not losing weight. My daily allowance is 26 points. Those peanut m&ms cost me 6 points. FOR A QUARTER CUP! Forget those little crunchy bits of peanutty, chocolatey goodness. I'm going to save my points for something else. Like wine. Harrumph. Yesterday cost me all of my activity points and a few of my weekly points. Dinner wasn't even that bad. I made IKEA meatballs with sauce and veggies for dinner. Not good for a Monday.

So far today:
coffee with 2 T fat free half and half - 0
2 eggs - 4
2 T shredded cheese - 1
1 T poblano pepper - 0
3/4 cup mushrooms - 0
1 t coconut oil - 1

I feel like Dory from Finding Nemo, except that I'm chanting "must keep tracking..."

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying hard to track, but I keep finding it's the end of the day and I didn't! Or I forgot to enter lunch, or I tracked breakfast and nothing else. lol. Must keep tracking.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE DORY REFERENCE.
    so so so true.

    xo

    ReplyDelete