Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ABCs

There's a fun thing spreading through the bloggers called The ABCs of Me. So, I'm hopping on the bandwagon!

Age: 40s
Bed size: Queen. Not quite enough room for 2 people and lots of dogs
Chore you hate: cleaning the bathroom
Dogs: 3
Essential start of your day: puppy kisses!
Favorite color: cobalt blue
Gold or silver: yes, please
Height: 5'5"
Instruments I play (or have played): flute, piccolo, oboe (badly), recorder, piano
Job title: consultant
Kids: none of the human variety
Live: Texas
Mom's name: Mom ;)
Nickname: Kyra
Overnight hospital stays: none
Pet peeve: too many to list, but not picking up after your dog when they poop in my front yard is right up there these days
Quote from a movie: "Auutttooowwaaaashh" - Leeloo in The Fifth Element
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: 1 sister, multiple dogs
Time you wake up: 6.30, if the dogs let me sleep in or I'm not doing long runs
Underwear: yes
Vegetable you dislike: eggplant (dislike is a mild term for my feelings about this vegetable)
What makes you run late: the dogs or my husband
X-rays you have had done: elbow, knee, dental
Yummy food you make: curry
Zoo animal: Bears. If I'm at Seaworld, the dolphins, rays, and beluga whales.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! It was fun getting to know you better. :0

    ReplyDelete