The rules of the "Creative Writer" Blogger Award are:
- Thank the person who gave this to you.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
- Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
- Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
It was a little hard to get started but here they are. And keep in mind - you have to write at least one truth, that doesn't mean that's all I wrote!
1. When visiting Russia in the 80’s, my friends and I got detained by police for sneaking a Russian student in a tourist hotel to hang out with us.
2. I crewed on a boat that won a sailing race in the Long Island Sound.
3. I followed the Grateful Dead one summer with a friend I’ve known since 6th grade.
4. I can speak three languages.
5. I can’t ride a bike.
6. I’ve backpacked on the Appalachian Trail.
7. I have eaten at a restaurant where the bill for three of us came to over $700 dollars, excluding wine.
1. Monique at FootDr69's blog http://footdr69.wordpress.com/
2. Jen at Jen In Real Life http://www.jeninreallife.com/
3. Ryan at No More Bacon ('cause I'd love to see what he writes!) http://www.nomorebacon.com
4. Jack at JackSh*t (ditto for what he'd write!) http://jackfit.blogspot.com/
5. Jen at Prior Fat Girl http://www.priorfatgirl.com
6. Mandy at Fitter Happier http://fitter-happier-mandy.blogspot.com/
7. Eddie at Being Da Man Ain't Easy http://damanlovett.wordpress.com/
I am really looking forward to what they come up with for their lies and truths!