I wish I had more counterspace. If I did, my slow cooker would be used a lot more often.
Hoisin Orange Chicken
1 cut up chicken (I also added 1 extra split breast because we were having company)
4 T orange juice concentrate
1/4 c. honey
4 T hoisin sauce
1 T ginger paste *
2 T garlic paste *
1 T sesame oil
1 T chili oil
1 T rice wine vinegar
optional - 1 green onion sliced for garnish
1. Preheat your slow cooker
2. Brown chicken pieces
3. Place chicken pieces in slow cooker
4. Combine all other ingredients, mixing well, and pour over chicken.
5. Cook on low for 3 hours on high and then 2 hours on low.
6. Serve on rice and garnish with green onion
* I get Laxshmi brand from either the ethnic aisle of the supermarket or from an Indian grocery store.